Thursday, August 16, 2007

Still more....

I must admit, I have been starting to get a creative block coming up with new characters for this game, and it keeps evolving too, so I have to keep coming up with more stuff. Thankfully production is ramping up and things are having to get signed off.
This critter below had an interesting start. The initial design looked nothing like this, and I was stuck for a new idea. Then this new guy started and drew up some designs and well... I let a few others decide that he wasn't up to scratch. So, this is my reworking of one of his designs. If you can't tell, I had a bit of fun colouring it up in the end. Another critter...

I'll post something else next.

2 comments:

GREEN STICK PRODUCTIONS said...

this game keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to findout what it is.

Unsuspecting_Display_Name said...

brilliance