Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Kris Kringle

Oh Gawd! The office has decided for the Christmas party to have a Kris Kringle and I've gotten someone I don't know to buy a pressie for. Chances were that this was going to happen anyway, as I don't know probably half of the staff. It turns out the bloke sits across a little way from me. In the throws of asking the receptionist who he was, I quickly whipped up this pic below to check I had the right person. This presented the next dilemma, what to get someone you don't know. This bloke's a programmer who I have nothing to do with during my job.
Then it dawned on me, I could do him a caricature, colour it up and bung it in a frame.
So you'll see some thought processes here over the next week as I try and capture someone I don't know.

1 comment:

maarten said...

thats a great idea, looking forward to see the proces.