Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Who gives a damn?

Alright, the links are all in, in the previous posts.
I'm going to start doing the links and answers on a weekly basis, so I can hopefully see some more guesses in the comments boxes.
I'm also beginning to wonder what I got myself into with this 'caricature-a-day' assignment I set myself. The selection process is mostly out of my hands, although I am given some range to choose from, but it's all Movie Stars. It's certainly giving me a challenge, taking me outside my comfort zone. I'm having to pay careful attention to those little nuances of expression. These are all taking about half an hour, I'm doing them in my lunch break at work.
We've got an old classic today...

1 comment:

Amy said...

That has to be the MOST flatterring Clark Gable I've ever seen ;)